The best way to describe Oreo Chocolate Chip Peanut Butter Bars is by telling you it’s like a peanut butter cookie filled with Oreos and chocolate chips. I know a lot of you out there love peanut butter and chocolate, you will love these. Oh yeah, there’s the Oreos as an extra bonus. Just for you.
So I was a bit heavy on the peanut butter. I probably put a cup. I just have no self control with food I really like. If anyone puts more than cup in, I’m very proud of you. I promise I’m
I swear my day is filled with eating: cheese, prosciutto, peanut butter, chocolate and whatever sweet is around the house. So this is a meal for me. That’s fair to say, isn’t is? Hello, it consists of 3/5 of what I eat everyday!! Yeah, that’s a win.
I feel like rambling on and on today. I suppose it’s just one of those days. It doesn’t help Teagan woke up at 3am and barked for an hour straight. It was a rough night, I had to be brave and hope a ghost or something didn’t attack me in the middle of the night…….. Time to go take a nap.
- 1 stick butter, softened
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup packed light brown sugar
- 3/4 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 egg
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- 1 1/2 cups crushed Oreos
- Preheat oven to 350F and line an 8×8 baking pan with foil. Grease well.
- Place butter and sugars into a large bowl, cream until well combined.
- Add peanut butter, mixing to combine. Add egg and vanilla, stir .Add flour and baking soda, mix well.Add chips and Oreos, stirring until just combined.
- Evenly distribute batter into prepared pan.
- Bake for 30-35 minutes or until golden brown and cooked through.
Recipe adapted from Picky Palate