No Bake Peanut Butter Pie has completely satisfied my peanut butter craving. Beyond satisfied. The chocolate on top just made it like a million times better too. Addictions aren’t always bad, are they? If you saw the amount of peanut butter I shovel into my mouth each day, you might just be amazed.
Unless you’re super awesome like me and secretly binge on the peanut butter.
So I figure, why the hell not just binge on a pie.
First off, it’s no bake peanut butter pie. Yep, no bake. The weather hasn’t been too awful over here but I would still prefer not to put that oven on. Makes it perfect for a summertime treat.
That peanut butter filling is mad killer. Maybe I have a problem but I purposely left some in the bowl to eat. It’s pretty addicting. The main ingredients that make the no bake pie so good are peanut butter, cream cheese, and cool whip. Makes the pie creamy and thick. A small slice is pretty satisfying but I still kept going back for more.
To add a little crunch to the creamy sensation that is the no bake peanut butter pie, add some crushed up Reese’s pieces on top of the pie and as a middle layer. Add some chunks of Reese’s cups in there too. Just go all out.
- 1 pie crust
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup heavy cream
- 8 oz cream cheese, softened
- 8 oz thawed Cool Whip
- Chocolate syrup, to drizzle
- 1 cup crushed Reese's Pieces, divided
- Prepare the pie crust according to the directions.
- In a large bowl, mix the peanut butter, sugar, heavy cream, and cream cheese. Mix until smooth.
- Mix in the cool whip.
- In the cooled pie crust, fill half way up with filling. Sprinkle 1/2 the reese's pieces.
- Spread rest of filling on top of layer and sprinkle with remaining pieces.
- Drizzle with chocolate syrup.
- Place in refrigerator for at least 2 hours.