A sugar cookie, peanut butter and chocolate. Maybe a little odd but it works so well. Here we have these lovely monster sugar cookie bars. I’m totally down with throwing everything and the kitchen sink in a cookie mix. There ya go, now you know how to make these bars
To make these monster cookie bars you need a sugar cookie mix and everything that the box calls for. Just mix that with everything and anything you want. I added sprinkles, peanut butter M&M’s, chopped up Reese’s and chocolate chips.
Is it normal to have an overabundance of peanut butter candy just lying around my house? I can’t be the only one to hoard candy.
And my latest obsession with super sized cookies is totally normal too, right? First, we had the cookie pie and now the cookie bars.
This is what makes the bars so good, they are the soft, fluffy cookie. But you’re getting more since it’s in bar form. Plus, you have all those goodies thrown in. A quick and easy recipe when you’re having a severe crave.
- 1 package sugar cookie mix, the ingredients it calls for
- 1 cup peanut butter M&Ms
- 1/4 cup sprinkles
- 1/4 cup chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup chopped Reese's
- Preheat oven to 350F. Line a 9x9 inch pan and grease.
- In a large bowl, prepare the cookie mix according to the directions. Add in your mix-ins. Whatever you want!
- Press evenly into prepared pan.
- Bake 20-25 minutes, until the bars start to turn light brown.
- Cool before cutting.